F B Hall & Co Ltd have carried out contracts of all sizes in the region; from high-rise buildings, commercial and industrial projects, to schools and apartment blocks.
F B Hall & Co Ltd has a long and proud history of completing many of the landmark contracts that make up the Hamilton cityscape and industrial fabric of the Waikato Region, as far back as the original Waikato hospital buildings through to the modern retail malls and cinemas, the new push into the “green building” sector and major and minor works to Fonterra.
We’re experienced in many types of projects, from small retail fitouts to full working abattoirs and medical facilities, high rise buildings, commercial and industrial plants, university, schools and apartment blocks.
Major projects include:
- Latter Day Saints New Sites
- Tristram Precinct
- Waikeria Prison
- Lakewood Cambridge
- Summerset Rototuna
- BUPA St Andrews and Foxbridge
- Hill Laboratories
- Porter Group New Buildings
- Mainfreight Hamilton
- Angelsea Hospital
- Southern Cross Hospital
- Seddon Park Grandstand Upgrade
- Summerset Down the Lane Village
- Silver Fern Farms Te Aroha Rebuild
- The Base Te Awa and surrounding buildings
- College Halls of Residence UOW
- Hoyts Cinemas The Base
- Pathlab Laboratories